Australia is an extremely popular destination for highly skilled young people wishing to start a new life in another country. Australia is an extremely popular destination for highly skilled young people wishing to start a new life in another country. The country’s economy is strong and Australia is actively encouraging the immigration of skilled migrants. Skilled migrants wishing to work in Australia will be assessed on a points based systemwith points awarded for work experience, qualifications and language proficiency. Other ways of obtaining immigration visas to Australia include the Australian Family Migration and Humanitarian Programs. Australia has a very aggressive immigration policy & is constantly looking for skilled professionals & trades people, business investors and international students. The aspirants can immigrate to Australia under the following programs
Benefits of Australian Immigration
- First Home Grant: Govt. pays up to $26,000.00 towards your new home.
- Baby Bonus: Parents are paid about $5500
- Tax Free Threshold: You pay no taxes in your first year in Australia.
- Free Education: No fee for Govt. Schools.
- Free Medical: Every PR and citizen enjoys free medical in Australia.
- Excellent Weather. (10-20 C throughout the year.)
- No visa for Common Wealth Countries. (Canada, UK, etc.)
- Reciprocal Health Agreement. Free Medical- U.K, Finland, Sweden, Norway, etc..)
- Free Transportation (City Loop Services.)
- Family Tax Benefits. A and B (payments up to $800 every month)
- Unemployment wages. (Govt. gives you 60% of your last salary.)
- Career Allowance: Caring an elderly or someone with disability.