The most popular destination of the young people is Canada. Every skilled person trying to move to Canada for their bright future. Canada is a country in North America consisting of ten provinces and three territories and. Located in the northern part of the continent, it extends from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean. At 9.98 million square kilometres in total, Canada is the world’s second-largest country by total area and the fourth-largest country by land area. Its common border with the United States is the world’s longest land border shared by the same two countries. Canada’s economic freedom score is 80.2, making its economy the 6th freest in the 2014 index. So this economic position of Canada encourages the people to come in Canada and earn dollars according to their skill. Skilled migrants wishing to work in Canada will be assessed on a points based system with points awarded for work experience, qualifications and language proficiency. There are some migrant schemes to move Canada from their home country, these are skilled workers and professionals, skilled trades, business immigration, provincial nominees, Canadian experience class, sponsoring your family, international adoption and refugees.
Benefits of Canada immigration
- A major benefit of immigrating to Canada is the right to work and live at any location of your choice within the country. A permanent citizen has rights to social benefits like public school education for children at no charge and state health care facilities for immediate family members.
- Immigrants have the option of shifting to Canada along with their family, including parents and children and can also visit their home country whenever they want to
- The Canadian Government extends financial help to those who face monetary crisis or unemployment. In addition, couples with children are given financial rewards on a time-to-time basis.
- A Canadian can travel more than 100 countries without obtaining a visitor visa.
- An immigrant, once settled at Canada, can diversify his or her business to USA as well under the NAFTA agreement.
- New Canadian Permanent Residents can significantly reduce or even eliminate Canadian taxes with proper planning in advance of their arrival.
- All the new residents have the same freedom, rights and status as that of Canadian citizens which is an exceptional feature in the politically turbulent world of today.
- If Permanent Resident lives in Canada for three years, they become Canadian Citizens.
- Each child will get child tax benefit maximum of $400 per month based on your annual income from the government, until child reaches 18 years of age. Plus each child will get $100/- per month irrespective of your income for 6 years
- On loss of job, resident gets unemployment benefit up to $2000/- per month.
- Government will provide subsidized apartments (house / flat) for low income residents.
- Government will help residents through their employment agency centers so that residents could get jobs. They try their best to get you a job, because if you get a job government need not to pay any unemployment benefits and also government will get income tax on your income.