Heavy-duty equipment mechanics repair, troubleshoot, adjust, overhaul and maintain mobile heavy-duty equipment used in construction, transportation, forestry, mining, oil and gas, material handling, landscaping, land clearing, farming and similar activities. They are employed by companies which own and operate heavy equipment, and by heavy equipment dealers, rental and service establishments, and railway transport companies and urban transit systems.
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Heavy Duty Equipment Technicians are also commonly known as:
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanics
- Construction Equipment Mechanics
- Farm Equipment Mechanics
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Heavy Mobile Logging Equipment Mechanic
- Heavy Mobile Mining Equipment Mechanic
- Tractor Mechanic
Languages: IELTS 5 band must, Speak English, Read English, Write English
Security & Safety: Knowledge of all security & safety equipments.
Essential Skills: Reading Text, Documents use, Working with others, Continuous learning
- The Red Seal endorsement allows for interprovincial mobility.
- Progression to supervisory positions is possible with experience.