Provincial Nominee Program – Business Immigration
All of above, This is another Business immigration category for Business persons who are willing to immigrate to any province of Canada with the ability of manage and establish Business, may get the nomination from certain Provinces depending on their eligibility criteria.
- Business experience as a senior manager or business owner.
- A viable business proposal that will bring significant economic benefits to the province.
- The financial ability to invest in a business.
- Have or be eligible for legal immigration status in Canada.
The BC Provincial Nominee Program is developed to provide economy growth to the province as well as the country itself. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and wish to invest and explore the economy by giving benefits and exploring themselves can apply to this program.
A candidate can apply to the PNP as a business immigrant in one of three categories as described below. Each category has specific requirements.
The Entrepreneur Category
The category makes proposal for them who want to be actively involved in implementing a BC business undertaking that will make a significant contribution to the economy of the province.
- A candidate would have ability to start and expand his/her business anywhere in BC
- He/she should have a personal net worth of at least $800,000.
- He/she intend to invest at least $400,000 in (and acquire at least one-third equity ownership of) the business.
- He/she can commit to creating at least three new jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- Applicant to have an active management role.
The regional Entrepreneur Category
This category is intended to assist people who have skills and financial resources to establish and expand business contributing to the regional development of BC
- The company must have a proven record of successful experience in an area relevant to the proposed business
- Your company intends to make an equity investment of at least $500,000 in the business
- The company would like to propose up to five key staff members on the application and can commit to create at least three new jobs for each key staff member.
Saskatchewan Business Immigration Program
The SINP Entrepreneur Program offers a candidate and his/her family the opportunity to establish, acquire or partner in a business in Saskatchewan and be actively involved in its management. This category enables the SINP to nominate individuals seeking his/her capability to explore the business and the options contributing to the economy.
- A minimum net worth of C$300,000 which can be verified
- Accumulation of net worth through legal means, which can be verified
- Minimum three (3) years’ entrepreneurial or relevant business management experience
- Intent to reside and actively invest in Saskatchewan
- Minimum active investment of C$150,000 in the Province of Saskatchewan, and if the ownership is less than 1/3 of the business, the total investment must be worth at least C$1 million
- Day-to-day management of the applicant’s business
- Make a C$75,000 good faith deposit
Large Scale Investors
Applicants must actively invest C$10 million or more in the province to qualify. Once the applicant has been successfully nominated, the applicant (the Principal Applicant) can request nomination for up to ten (10) critical members of the applicant’s management team who in turn apply to the SINP through the Skilled Worker Category. Applications in this stream will be given priority processing. If you’re deemed ineligible, the applicant can re-apply under the General Entrepreneur Category.
A candidate should have relevant experience in the field of farming and the investment plans to implement while applying for this category to come and live in Canada. Who intend to purchase and operate a farming operation in Saskatchewan.
- The applicant must have a minimum personal net worth of C$300,000, which is verifiable to 80% certainty
- Legal accumulation of funds, verifiable also to 80% certainty
- No older than 40 years old at time of application
- Have a minimum of three (3) years’ farm ownership, farm management or practical farming experience
- A proposal for a commercial Saskatchewan farming opportunity based on thorough research and a reasonable expectation of profit and a minimum of C$10,000 annual revenue
- The applicant or spouse must have marketable employment skills, based on education and experience that allows them to supplement the applicant’s farming income
- Conduct an exploratory visit to Saskatchewan lasting at least five (5) days prior to submitting the applicant’s application
- A minimum equity investment of C$150,000 in a new or existing farming operation in Saskatchewan comprised of either capital assets (land, machinery) or working capital
- Make a C$75,000 refundable deposit into the Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Trust Fund (C$2,500 upon acceptance of application and C$72,500 upon nomination)